When it comes to global business, right environment is very important. The location must be ideal for nurturing the business. Are you looking for such a space in Hong Kong? Then we would suggest the Three Garden Road, Central. This place will give you an opportunity to excel in business. And you will learn a thing or two about zestful living as well. When it comes to business, the location should be able to promote work-life balance in a satisfying manner. The Three Garden Road, Central offers you exactly the same. This place is ideal for leading global businesses that chase innovation at every stop. This location offers everything including church, park, swimming pool; fitness center and F&B. World’s leading banks have their offices here. They know that their bankers need the best environment and world class facilities offered by the Three Garden Road, Central.
What about the accessibility? Well, it scores excellent marks when it comes to accessibility. Since most of the important places are only within easy walking distance, you will find it extremely convenient to work there. Moreover, there is enough number of options for transportation. As far as transportation is concerned, you have plenty of options including Central MTR, car, taxi, minibus, shuttle bus, bus, tram and MTR at your disposal. The grade A office buildings attract the biggest names in the business here.
An ideal work place will allow you to work productively. Also, it will allow you to relax and enjoy. The good thing about this location is that it is able to provide a multi-faceted experience to the work force. When it comes to workplaces, parking is a big concern. Here, you don’t have to worry about that at all. Here they have provided 500 spaces for convenient and easy parking. If you are a tenant, you can drive straight to your grade A office building. There are other amenities as well.
• The Hong Kong Park is the ideal place to have some peaceful moments. It will provide breathtaking beauty. The tranquil ponds and lush sanctuary will transport you to another world. I would recommend you to wander through the gardens.
• There are so many cafes over here. It’s relaxing to spend time there sipping coffee.
• You will be impressed with the 30,000 square foot fitness center named Pure Fitness. Spending time there will rejuvenate your body and mind. It is indeed a sanctuary for your mind and body.
• The historic St John’s Cathedral will provide you peaceful silence.
• As far as quality food is concerned, there are plenty of restaurants offering Asian and Western favorites on the lower ground floor. You will definitely enjoy the tasty lunch offered by these restaurants.